nuff add

Jun 22, 2012

KWMS 72 and Dengeki daisy 59

Hey! *ducks from flying tomatoes*

Okay, okay I'm sorry. I did not update last month on several reasons:

1) Work was busy. Big event and me running around like a mad-woman
2) I get home, I'm dead tired.
3) Weekends: I either get dragged somewhere, which resulted me being tired, or some family member throws something that we all must attend
5) By the time I got my copy of LaLa, the Chinese raws were already out and when I was about to scan it, the scanlations were already out. Big waste of time and energy there.
4) Yeah well, I was just plain lazy *ducks more flying tomatoes*

I am very sorry. So enough of me whining, the other reason why I did not post up May's chapter of  Dengeki Daisy was because, Motomi sensei will be taking a break this month. So I though if I did post up the raws for that chapter, it would be agonizing for everyone to wait a whole month without a chapter to fangirl/guy over. So I decided to post it this month so that the gap for the latest chapter wouldn't be that long. Okey :D Please say you agree with me *puss in boots eyes*

On the RL side, I got into a training program in which will take a whole year. 3 weeks of classroom training anf 11 months of On Job Training. The allowance is quite high and it's organized by a big company so I'm actually looking forward to it. so plenty of luck for me!! No worries, I will be back in time for the next chapter of KWMS and DD

Also, regarding my question about the translations, Vala has put a word by word translation of chapter 57 in the Mangafox forum. I think I'll just post up the word by word translation because summarizing would be hassle for her and I...well you know my record with promising that I will do something. It would probably be eons before the summary gets out.

So, while I try to find where I put that translation, here's Chapter 72 of KWMS for you XD It is super duper cute and I know the forums will be raging with how cute it is and the arc is finally moving a little teeny bit. For those who have been reading fanfiction (not mine in particular) must have seen this scene over used. Well, guess what, our wishes have come true (highlight to see spoiler) -----> USUI FINALLY LEAVES FOR ENGLAND!!!! We all knew was gonna happen someday, we just chose to hope for the better. It got me wondering, will the story now progress on Misaki's perspective or Usui's perspective? He's so much further away than when he was in Miyabigaoka now. Or maybe NOW, Misaki will be approached by the English to make her stay away from Usui. Pushing her mother out of work, messing with Maid Latte, Suzuna getting thre- Okay my imagination is running :D





EDIT: I guess people just can't read and I'm sick of repeating it. When you want to share, share my blogspot page, not the link to the album. I'm putting this album on lockdown and using slide roll for this. Don't be angry at me, rage at the illiterate people. 

Chapter 70 of KWMS was robbed and turned into on youtube last time without proper credits too. I am not happy with that. If do see it again, I think I'm gonna have to use slideroll for KWMS as well just to ensure it is not downloadable. So please, please I'm asking you, KWMS is very precious to me. DO NOT reuse my scans without my permission. I have not given ANYONE permission to reuse any of my scans so if anyone see my scan being used please inform the person to put it down. Nicely please.

Anyway, enjoy the MOE-ness of this chapter while I search for Dengeki Daisy's translation and scan chapter 59 :)

Toodles!

35 comments:

  1. Thank you for chapter 72
    Thank you Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is the link to read it????!! Please answer someone

      Delete
  2. Thanks yuu!!!'Raina frm FF here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for releasing the raws again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the scans!

    Good luck in practical training! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you have your own life to be busy with ..good luck and Ganbatte kudasaine
    thank you sooo much for KWMS and waiting -patiently- for DD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the scans! A clever idea to delay the scans. I have been checking everyday for a post form you and I am so happy to see you put up KWMS and waiting ever so patiently for DD.

    Good luck with your work, and thanks a bunch for the scans that give us happiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you!! We'll be looking firward to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know you have your own life to be busy with ..good luck and Ganbatte kudasaine
    thank you sooo much for KWMS and waiting -patiently- for DD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot !
    That was so moeeeee ! ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the scans Yuu-chan! I have been very grateful of all the things you do for us fans for over two years now and words can't explain how much this means to me! Thanks again! :D

    On another note I just love Usui's wish at the end. hehe. :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank U so much for sharing the raws!! You are simply the best!!
    Looks like a REALLY good chapter. So much moe ^_^ I haven't seen that lately in KWMS. I'm sooo looking forward for this to be translated.
    GOOD LUCK & ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
    Wat a great chapter! so much moeeeeee!!
    We're all looking forward to ur DD raws =)
    Good luck with you're work and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  13. T^T no...noo...nOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. USUIIIIIII! DON?T LEAVE!!!... I hope there'll be a proposal soon '-' i mean it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you soo much for giving us the scans! Im really grateful for it. I know you're very busy but i wish you the best ^_^ GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh god, thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. muchas gracias por el adelanto de kwms te lo agradezco enormemente:D saludos

    ReplyDelete
  17. <3 for the raws as usual. So cute, can't wait to see the scantlations to go up.

    Good Luck with the training program. Hope that will go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you scan FTAK? It's the last chapter

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks a lot!! it was so cuteeee!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww...Usui on bended knee *sigh* He's sooo dreamyy!! ♥_♥
    Gah! why can't you be real!!
    Thank you for the raws!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you for sharing, good luck with your training session!
    i understand about the gap, people are busy in RL and we can't expect you to update your blog all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Kikou ... ^^

    Thank you so much ... for KwMs .... !!!

    Bises ^^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Why can't i open the link in my phone? There's no KWMS 72 writings anywhere! Please tell me why! I really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thanks and thanks thanks for every single chapter you shared one hundred times thanks
    what i want to say is that you are awesome :)
    about this chap since there's no translation done yet so i didn't really understand what happened
    that's why all i got to say is that the drawings are disapointing
    the last scene misa/usui seems cute
    the fact that usui is leaving to england is really not inspired and i don't really know how the intrigue will evoluate: the manga is untitled kaichou wa maid sama it should focus on misaki, but i think that the story will be centered on usui's life issues: living with his family and facing the truth
    so i think that he will be the new heir of the walker family and will surely be engaged by force or something like that
    and i think that misaki will try to rescue him or maybe usui will introduce her to his
    and i don't knw why but it seems like usui's gonna break up with misaki to protect her because he feels already guilty to get her involve in his family issues and all

    ReplyDelete
  25. thanks for the raw ..

    ReplyDelete
  26. thank you sooo much for the raws every month!!! and this one is certainly a good chapter (after all these boring chapers....) anyway thank you very much ^^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sometimes it does that for me too :[

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you for taking your time in buying the Lala magazine and scanlating the chapter. :)

    Ara, ara I'm excited for the next chapter as the plot has moved again :D. Somehow, this seems like a new arc with lots of drama coming and I'm looking forward to it. (I've been waiting for plot movement and a new arc for quite a while now)and I loved the comeback of certain characters I liked(Maria, Tenryuu etc.)

    Once again thank you for sharing this chapter, yuukuzuri :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. awesome chap!!! can't wait for the nex one, THANK YOU SO MUCH att a fan from Puerto Rico ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  30. I AM NOT AT ALL HAPPY THAT USUI IS LEAVING FOR ENGLAND:(
    the story won't be that interesting now that usui and misaki won't be together!!! well, i hope they are together in the end!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, don't be disheartened, the story will become full of drama now. also, this way kwms will continue for a longer time.

      Delete
  31. Thank you so much for the chapter! I think the part I liked MOST is that Usui and Shintani are on more friendlier terms. It shows that Usui doesn't only have Misaki in his life, he also has legit friends. :)

    ReplyDelete